IPEDS Fall Enrollment annual report contains the following information:
- Full- and part-time fall enrollments by level, by race/ethnicity and gender of student
- Number of students engaged in distance education, by level and location
- Age distributions by student level (odd-numbered years)
- State of residence of first-time first-year students (even-numbered years)
- Total number of students in the entering class
- Fall-to-fall retention rates of full-time and part-time, first-time degree/certificate-seeking undergraduate students (less than 4-year institutions), and first-time bachelor’s degree-seeking students (4-year institutions)
Office of Institutional Effectiveness, UNO, "Fall Enrollment (2011-12)" (2011). IPEDS Fall Enrollment. 3.