- Essential pieces to make available to staff
- Instructions on rubric
- How to gather information from departments and what are best strategies?
- Ideas for workshops/mini forum for staff teaching Gen Ed courses with the following:
- Why Gen Ed
- Understanding of assessment
- Incorporating SLO’s in discussion on the syllabus for the courses they are teaching
- Why Gen Ed courses are important to students
- Develop more student involvement in understanding the General Education program. Ideas for orientation, presentation, power point, and other means.
- Power point presentation
- General Education handout
General Education Assessment Committee, UNO, "GenEd Assessment Committee Agenda 04.01.16" (2016). Student Learning. 25.