Date of Award


Document Type


Degree Name

Master of Arts (MA)


Educational Leadership

First Advisor

Dr. Leslie C. Taylor

Second Advisor

Dr. Leslie N. Garlough

Third Advisor

Dr. William H. Waite


Geetalt Psychology teaches us the importance of dealing with wholes and this theory applied to education produces the modern theory of developing the whole child up to his inherent abilities. The Carnegie Institute claims, following research, that only 15% of those who lose their jobs do so because of lack of skill to perform the specific task that is allotted to them to do. The other 85% are found to be no longer needed by the employer because of personality or character defects.


A Thesis Submitted In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Arts Municipal University of Omaha Department of Education of Omaha Nebraska. Copyright Mary Walrath Jenkins August, 1946

Files over 3MB may be slow to open. For best results, right-click and select "save as..."