- A needs assessment intake form standardizing program director interviews is important; original system of interview notes was not viable long-term.
- Workshops were well-attended when marketed to students who were rewarded for attendance: TLC primary audience in fall, Comp II in spring.
- Unpopular fall workshops were removed from the spring schedule.
- Because roving was less successful at OMVS we will teach library skills to their peer tutoring staff.
- Data sharing with OMVS uncovered unfilled need; led to outreach plan to support underachieving Comp II students.
Bishop, Katie and Owens, Tammi, "Building on Success: Using Assessment to Expand Library Outreach Services" (2017). Criss Library Faculty Proceedings & Presentations. 82.
Poster presented at the 9th International Evidence Based Library and Information Practice Conference, Philadelphia, PA.